GSM 900MHZ Mobile Signal Booster Coverage 500sqm
This system will boost mobile signal for any mobile phone on O2, Vodafone or Tesco network in UK or any mobile phone operator that uses the 900mhz band. Area coverage is effective up to a maximum of 500sqm.
This mobile signal booster can be used in your home, office, basement etc and offers coverage of up to 500sqm, it comes complete with everything needed to increase signal strength and prevent dropped calls. Our kit is easy to install comes with easy to follow instructions.
1. GSM 900MHZ Signal Booster
2. External High Gain Panel Antenna
3. Indoor Whip Antenna
4. 10m Low Loss Coaxial Cable
5. AC/DC Power Supply
6. User Manual and parts
7. 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Gain ( dB) Uplink Gp=55, Downlink Gp=60
Export power (Po) =10dBm
Pass band ripple =5dB
Guard band rejection (BW-60dB)=42MHz, (BW-70dB)=45MHz
I/O impedance 50 ohm
I/O return loss =-8dB
Intermodulation Attenuation: =-40dBc (Po=13dBm)
Transmission Delay =0.5μs
Ambient temperature -10~50
Power supply AC110~220V + - 10%
Power Use < 5 Watts
Connector N-female type
Diamension 235 x 178 x 25 mm
1. Install the outdoor antenna in a location with the best signal, as high as possible.
2. Conntect this antenna to the BTS port located on the booster, using the included cable.
3. Contact your indoor antenna to the 'User' or 'Mobile' poort on the booster, or use a cable.
4. Plug the booster into a power socket using the included plug.
Posted by Unknown
Good booster, with a good packaging, we received the stated signal increase, so no more dropped calls.
Posted by Alisha Blackburn
Great company to deal with, their offer good advice and I was happy with my purchase, I would recommend contacting them beforehand if you have questions, as I nearly bought a signal booster that would not suit my needs.
Posted by Unknown
Quick delivery, and customer support were very quick to answer my questions before purchasing. I will be recommending your site, thank you
Posted by Mike Davies
Good quality and easy to follow setup instructions, we are seeing good signal improvements throughout the office.
The area covered seems accurate also.